$10.93 incl. GST
NELSOL Adhesive Cultured Soil (Dream Craft)
$3.27 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- With NELSOL, you can now plant your succulents onto any product you desire.
- Add water to NELSOL soil, with an estimated ratio of 10:4 (soil: water).
- Start mixing them together, you should see a ‘dough-like’ mixture is formed.
- Try dividing the soil into two parts, if the soil does not break into pieces, it means NELSOL is ready for use.
- Prepare the relevant plant intended for use with NELSOL. For example, succulents, cactus etc.
- While the soil is in a soft “dough-like mixture”, you should immediately plant your desired plant with NELSOL.
- If you intend you hang the end product on the wall, you should wait till it completely hardens before doing so.
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE
- If NELSOL is used on items like glass or plastic, there is a possibility of it dropping due to its slippery surface.
- Mix NELSOL with sufficient water (inner section should be damp) to ensure that it blends together thoroughly.
- Start using NELSOL the moment the seal is open.
- Do not use NELSOL with any additional soils or fertilizers.
- Do not use NELSOL for edible plants which are meant to be consumed like fruits and vegetables.
- Store NELSOL in a safe place. Keep the product out of children’s reach at all times.