Japan Keto Soil (Usagi)
$10.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Keto Soil is a black, sticky mixture of clay and peat.
- It is perfect for a range of bonsai projects including landscape plantings and for trees planted in shallow dishes or on slate, where the soil would be easily washed away.
- The Keto holds soil in place and helps attach trees to rocks.
- Keto doesn’t wash away easily when watered, roots grow into in and moss grows on it.
- This is most effective for Kokedama planting as well.