$5.61 incl. GST
- Compost is organic matter that has been decomposed in a process called composting.
- This process recycles various organic materials otherwise regarded as waste products and produces a soil conditioner.
- Compost is rich in nutrients.
- It is used, for example, in gardens, landscaping, horticulture, urban agriculture, and organic farming.
- The compost itself is beneficial for the land in many ways, including as a soil conditioner, a fertilizer, addition of vital humus or humic acids, and as a natural pesticide for soil.