KELP BOOSTER Organic Fertilizer (naturalGRO)
$7.50 incl. GST
- Boosts overall health and quality of plants.
- Made from Tasmanian Bull Kelp, a rich source of micronutrients.
- Made from the natural bacterial fermentation process.
- Increase photosynthesis.
- Nourishes stem, root & soil bacteria.
- Promote higher yield and quality.
- Support enzyme activity in plants.
- Tasmanian Bull Kelp.
- Dilution Rate for Concentrated
- 1L cocktail = 10m(~1.5cap) to 1L of water.
- Shake before use.
- Spray weekly on leaves and soil.
- Spray twice weekly if required.
- Drenching: Twice Monthly.
- Foliar Spraying: Once Weekly.
- Drenching Amount per 1L cocktail
- Small Pot (10-20cm): 50ml.
- Medium Pot (20-40cm): 100ml.
- Large Pot (40-80cm): 200ml.
- Garden Bed (varies in sizes): 1-2L/m2.
- Spray lightly to coat leaves and stem and/or aerial root.