Sudden Impact for Roses NPK 9+4+12 (Neutrog)
$23.36 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Sudden Impact for Roses is ideal for all flowering plants except natives and bare-rooted roses.
- Pellet form.
- Boosted fertilizer.
- 9:4:12 – plus the full range of secondary nutrients and micronutrients in a natural form along with boosted levels of Iron and Magnesium.
- Users of Sudden Impact for Roses consistently report the following:
- An increase in the number of flowers.
- An increase in the quality of individual blooms.
- Continued general plant vigor and sturdy growth.
- An improvement in the health of the plants, with increased resistance to fungal diseases such as black spot, rust, and powdery mildew, resulting in a marked reduction in the need for preventative spraying by up to two-thirds.
- Established rose bushes 100g per bush.
- Established potted rose plants 15g per 150mm size pot than at 5g per 25mm pot size increase.
- PLANTING (including bare-rooted)
- Apply Seamungus at 100g per plant.
- GENERAL GARDEN
- Sudden Impact for Roses can be used for general garden application (particularly on other flowering and fruiting plants) at 100g per square meter every 8-10 weeks throughout the growing season.
- Apply Sudden Impact for Roses evenly to pre-soaked soil around the drip line of the plant and water again well.
- Keep fertilizer at least 20cm away from the base of the plant and avoid contact with foliage or flowers.
- Apply after signs of new season growth and thereafter every 8-10 weeks throughout the growing season.