Controlled Release Fertilizer Type180 NPK-13+11+11 (Nutricote JAPAN)
$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Nutricote is a range of Controlled Release Products from Arysta Health & Nutrition, Japan.
- Nutricote NPK 13+11+11 Type 180 is a balanced product for broad-spectrum applications in ornamental and tree nurseries and has the longevity of approximately six months at 25 degrees C.
- It produces healthier plants with increased survival rates.
- More flowers that are larger in size and deeper in color.
- Reduced fertilizer application costs due to labor savings.
- Fewer losses due to leaching, hence environmentally friendly.
- Definitely control the nutrient release, So the grower can get the most economical use of its fertilizer investment.
- Using Nutricote, leaching of nutrients can be minimized so optimum fertilizer levels are maintained.
- The highest degree of safety to crop when compared to similar products and no salt build-up.
- This product uses NPK ingredients.
- Resin coating is very smoothy and uniform．
- Particle size is very consistent allowing easier and more precise mechanical distribution.
- The product has high nitrate-nitrogen content.
- Depending on the various plants, stable fertilization can be provided.
- Suitable for Orchids, Rhododendron, Azalea, Gardenia, Ferns, Forestry Seedling, Greenhouse Vegetables, African Violets. Nursery Crops, Cut Flower Crops, Bedding Plants, Woody Ornamentals. Most Pot Crops, Most Foliage Crops.
- Directions for use: 2 — 3 Teaspoons sprinkled on top of potting medium for 6-inch pot and can also mix in potting mediums.