Iron Sulfate (China)
$4.50 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Sulphate of iron makes the soil more acidic, enabling special acid-loving plants to take up the nutrients they need for healthy growth and development.
- For these special plants, if soils become too alkaline they suffer severe deficiencies when essential nutrients such as iron become unavailable.
- Sulphate of iron enriches and unlocks these nutrients from the soil.
- Works best for rhododendrons, camellias, azaleas and hydrangeas.
- Sulphate of Iron will create the right conditions for healthy plant growth, keeping leaves green and healthy and preventing leaf yellowing.
- For best results when planting out your trees and shrubs use a dedicated compost to give your plants the very best start.
- Imported from China.