Organic Earthworm Castings (STARX)
$9.50 incl. GST
- Organic Earthworm Castings are an organic form of fertilizer produced from earthworms.
- Also known as Vermicast, worm castings is essentially earthworm waste, otherwise known as worm manure/poo.
- As these creatures eat through compost, their waste creates an optimal soil enhancer.
- It is odorless, non-toxic, and 100% organic.
- Organic Earthworm Castings are excellent for plants.
- They contain all the essential nutrients that plants need in addition to enriching the soil in which the plants are grown.
- Not only can this fertilizer be used on nearly any type of plant, but it can also be used directly on plants without burning them.
- Worm castings can be applied as a top dressing, side dressing, or worked into the soil.
- Enhance and amend soil conditions in an organic and natural way for vigorous plant growth.
- All essential nutrients and trace elements are in the most simple forms, hence plants can quickly and easily absorb it.
- Improve soil structure to optimum conditions for maximum aeration and water retention.
- Promote the fibrous root system.
- Balance up soil's pH reading.
- Improve soil's Electrical Conductivity (EC).
- Improve the quality of the plant's yield
- Improve the plant's immunity system against diseases.
- Have a broad and diverse biological load that generates the highest measurable "N" cycling potential for soil amendments.
- Quality control methodology is utilized to ensure consistency from batch to batch to offer you the best natural fertilizer possible.
- Offers a wider variety of benefits to your soil and your plants including active biology that works with your plants and soil to help in a number of ways.
- Loaded with microbes, bacteria, fungi, amoeba, protozoa, and nematodes.
- This natural life works in a symbiotic relationship with your plants to help break down nutrients, increase water retention, soil aeration, and can help prevent disease.
- Humus also has the amazing ability to absorb toxins and harmful bacteria to help improve overall plant health.
- Consists of a full spectrum of minerals and nutrients like potassium, nitrogen, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, copper, zinc, cobalt, iron, and carbon.
- Offer a natural slow release of nutrients that sustain and feed your plants throughout the growing season, unlike chemical fertilizers where you see a burst of growth and then little after.
- Herb: 3-5 spoon/month
- Potted Plant: 4-6 spoon/month.
- Vegetable: 300-500g/m2.
- Fruit Tree: 3-4kg/tree.
- Mature Tree: 5-6kg/tree.