Lemon Cypress - 2306 Light Green (Goldcrest Cupressus)
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 26-35cm
- The lemon cypress, also called Goldcrest after its cultivar, is a variety of Monterey cypress.
- It gets its common name from the powerful strong lemon scent that its branches exude if you brush against them or crush their foliage.
- You can start growing lemon cypress trees (Cupressus macrocarpa ‘Goldcrest’) indoors or outside.
- Lemon cypress care is not difficult if you know some basic rules.
- The tree can adapt to a wide range of soil types.
- Fertilize once with a standard, slow-release 20-20-20 fertilizer or acidifying fertilizer before new growth appears in the spring.
- Keep plant shaded, away from direct sunlight.
- Overwatering will kill the plant.
- Water once you notice the surface of the compost starting to dry out.