Olea Europaea (Common Olive)
$45.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Olive trees (Olea europaea) have long represented wealth, abundance, power and peace.
- The olive has been a symbol of the Mediterranean since time immemorial and has a reputation for long life, nourishment and its ability to thrive in tough conditions.
- Well-drained, Fertile, Loam-based.
- Repot every two to three years.
- During growing season top dress sparingly with organic fertiliser or with slow release fertiliser granules.
- There is no need for plant feed during the winter period.
- Avoid high concentration of fast acting liquid fertiliser.
- Preferably full sun but will tolerate partial shade.
- Water regularly but sparingly during growing season.
- Do not overwater, Olives are fairly drought tolerant plants.
- There is normally no need to water Olive trees during the winter, only make sure the root ball does not dry out.
- Protect from excess water during the winter period by covering the pot or plant.