$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm-22cm.
- Golden pothos, the scientific name 'Epipremnum aureum' is a popular house plant well known for its long trailing stems.
- It is one of the best plants for removing formaldehyde in the air that comes from carpet and other materials in our homes.
- It is beautiful, low-maintenance, and cleans the air.
- Make or buy a fertilized mix which consists of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost, and other ingredients.
- A lightweight soil for Epipremnum aureum needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
- It is a very stable houseplant so applying a balanced (20-20-20) fertilizer monthly will suffice.
- Golden Pothos is a very versatile plant that can tolerate the lower light levels or bright filtered light of a home while also thriving in the full sun.
- Indoor Golden Pothos require bright filtered light during most of the year.
- The yellow variegations of the plant become more pronounced when exposed to greater amounts of light.
- Outdoor plants can tolerate full sun to partial shade such as would be found when grown through trees, against a wall, or over a pergola
- The soil around Golden Pothos should be kept relatively moist but take care not to over-water.
- It has a shallow root system which means that less actually is more when watering as less water is needed to saturate the soil down to the lowest roots.
- It will perform best when watered freely during the growing season.
- Do not try to soak the soil but instead water lightly around the pot.
- Reduce the frequency and amount of water to light or moderate watering in winter.