FreshCut Sweet William
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- As such, we seek your understanding that there will be no exchange or refund should the bundle contains broken stalks.
- PACKING SIZE in a bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 50-60cm.
- Dianthus barbatus, the sweet William, is a species of flowering plant in the family Caryophyllaceae, native to southern Europe and parts of Asia.
- The flowers often appear in clusters and come in a variety of colors.
- It is a popular bloom for many romantic and wedding floral bouquets.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.