FreshCut Cast Iron Leaves (Aspidistra Elatior)
$9.35 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- PACKING SIZE of 10 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 80-85cm.
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Aspidistra Elatior is well known in cultivation and has a reputation for withstanding neglect, giving rise to its common name of Cast Iron plant.
- It is tolerant of low light, low humidity, temperature fluctuation, and irregular watering.
- It is best situated in a position away from direct sun to avoid leaf bleaching.
- Species of Aspidistra are perennial herbaceous plants growing from rhizomes.
- The leaves are either solitary or are grouped in small "tufts" of two to four.
- They arise more or less directly from the rhizome, rather than being borne on stems.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen leaves on the water surface.
- Keep leaves out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.