$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
- Asplenium is a fern of the group known as bird's nest fern.
- It is an evergreen fern, light green, grow in a rosette fashion forming a bowl or "nest" shape.
- Its large simple fronds visually look similar to banana leaves.
- It requires high humidity and bright indirect light, so does best outdoors under shade or indoors.
- It needs minimal watering and minimal soil to grow.
- Asplenium nidus is a beautiful bird’s nest fern and excellent plants for having around in the office and at home.
- Peat-based potting mix.
- Plant the bird's nest fern in loose, rich organic compost or a peat-based potting mix.
- A mixture of two parts peat and one part perlite would work well.
- Otherwise, try a peat-based mixture with organic material.
- Feed with slow release pellets or liquid fertiliser once a month.
- Shady bright indirect sunlight.
- Water before soil feels dry to the touch.
- Keep soil moist but not waterlogged.