Calathea Picturata Crimson
$18.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 40cm for Pot Size 20cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Calathea Crimson is a stunning Calathea variety.
- Deep pink-centered leaves with a deep green-black border.
- Calathea requires a standard well balanced potting mix that drains easily.
- A good blend would be a generic potting mix with added perlite and orchid bark.
- Apply a weak dose of a nitrogen-rich foliage fertilizer once or twice a month during the growing season.
- As with most variegated plants, Calathea needs plenty of diffused light however direct sunlight will cause the leaves to fade and lose their markings.
- They can tolerate some degree of shade, but the better the light conditions, the more you will be rewarded by fine foliage.
- Calathea must be kept in damp soil at all times, but definitely do not allow the plant to sit in water or in very wet soil.