Euphorbia In Variegata (Candelabra Cactus)
$125.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 50-54cm
- Euphorbia ammak 'Variegata' (Candelabra Spurge) is a striking evergreen succulent with a short trunk and upright branches in the shape of a branched candelabra.
- The entire surface is marbled with creamy-yellow and pale blue-green.
- The ribs are thick, wavy, usually four-winged, with contrasting dark brown spines.
- A fast-draining pot mixture used for cactus plants is ideal.
- Before applying any type of plant food, make sure the soil is already damp-never apply to dry soil.
- Your Candelabra Cactus requires fertilizer once in the spring and once in the summer.
- Apply an all-purpose, liquid plant food diluted to half strength.
- Do not fertilize your Candelabra in the fall or winter when plant growth naturally slows.
- Your Candelabra Cactus will do well in indirect bright light to full sun.
- If it doesn’t receive enough light, the branches and stems will become leggy and stretched out.
- Water your Candelabra Cactus deeply and then allow the top half of the soil to dry before watering again.
- Always water near the base of the plant and try to keep the stems dry.
- Your Candelabra will not tolerate wet soil or roots, so make sure to empty the saucer of all standing water.
- During the winter, the Candelabra Cactus can go up to 3-4 weeks without water.