$48.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 47cm.
- Grown for its beautiful foliage and plump caudex, it is the only Phyllantus to be caudiciform.
- Another peculiarity of this plant is that the leaves are 'maroonish' 'greenish' & they fold together in pairs like butterfly wings at dusk, and open again in the morning.
- Ideal for grooming to a nice bonsai plant.
- 20% to 30% potting soil mix & 70% to 80% good draining mix (pumice + lecca + crushed volcanic rocks).
- Full sun or semi shade.
- Little watering (water sparingly once a week) to maintain plump caudex as this mimics difficult growing conditions in the wild.
- Similar to the way of bonsai growing but with lesser hassle.