12ft and above PREMIUM NOBLE FIR Live Christmas Tree
- The actual Tree may differ as each tree has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Christmas tree shipments may be delayed due to cargo shipment schedule changes and port congestions. Our staff will be in contact with you should a delay occur. We are also unable to guarantee a fixed delivery timing as this is a busy period for all couriers. We seek your kind understanding.
- PLEASE CONTACT US TO CHECK PRICE & STOCK AVAILBILITY
- Telephone: +65 6256 6788
- WhatsApp: +65 9777 2348
- Our Christmas trees are natural, fresh products that are personally hand-picked, cultivated, and pest-free.
- All trees are treated for better needle retention and longer cut life.
- IMPORTED FROM USA/Europe.
- Fill Christmas Tree Stand with ice cubes once a day to ensure the tree stays fresh throughout the Christmas period.
- The water should be topped up every 1-2 days, depending on how thirsty your tree is, so check the water levels daily.
- To prevent the mosquito from breeding, you can add anti-mosquito granules to the water.
- The noble fir has most certainly earned its name, particularly because it is the largest native fir in North America.
- Noble firs are tall, narrow evergreens with horizontal branches.
- They are popular Christmas trees and offer that lovely scent.
- But only young noble firs are appropriate as holiday trees.
- Mature noble firs in landscapes can grow to 200 feet with a trunk diameter of 6 feet.
- If you start noble fir growing, you’ll see that these trees have flat needles.
- Their cones can get between 6 and 9 inches long.
- Instead of hanging down, noble fir cones perch on branches, looking a bit like candles on old-fashioned holiday trees.
- Noble firs in landscapes can live a long time.
- They are pioneer trees, growing in quickly after a forest fire clears an area.
- The wood is strong and of high quality.