Vermicompost 100% Organic Vermicast (Jenesis)
$8.41 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Jenesis Vermicompost /vermicast is produced using 100% organic materials and does not contain any soil mix!
- It consistently delivers better yields for your fruits and plants.
- It saves you money and gives you the best results.
- Jenesis Vermicompost is approved by NParks.
- It's the Farmers’s Choice.
Holistic Farming Approach
- 100% of our vermicompost comes from PT Bergh Poultry Indonesia that feeds their chickens with a balanced and nutritious diet, including probiotics.
Pleasant and clean environment.
- The farm is cleaned 1-2 times a day and sprayed with probiotics to remove foul smells.
- The collected manure is washed by stream water and separated liquid is given to nearby farmers to fertilizer their vegetables.
Vermicompost as Natural Fertiliser
- The damp manures are deposited into African Night Crawlers worm beddings, producing plenty of organic matter soil structure.
- The result is a more fertile soil with rich minerals and vitamins for plants to absorb.
- Harmful bacteria and pathogens are eliminated through several sterilization processes, before being sent for laboratory testing.
- After a certificate is issued by the Veterinary Authority in Jakarta, Jenesis Vermicompost is sealed airtight and shipped to Singapore.
- Vermicompost or Vermicast (also called worm castings, worm humus, worm manure, or worm faeces) is the end-product of the breakdown of organic matters by earthworms.
- The product is produced from the waste passed out by African Night Crawler (earthworms) feeding on egg-producing chicken manure in PT Bergh Poultry located at Lembang (near Bandung) Indonesia.
- The slopes of Bandung were once part of a 13,000-foot-high mega volcano known as Mount Sunda.
- Hence the vermicompost/ vermicast contained nutrient-rich chicken corn feeds mixed with alkaline rich water found naturally in soil.
- Sprinkle Jenesis Vermicompost / Vermicast sparingly over your plant like the way you sprinkle salt likely over your dish.
- Apply one to two teaspoons per week, then watch your plants blossom.