Coco Peat Brick (Usagi)
$4.21 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Size 100mm x 200mm
- 1 Brick makes APPROXIMATELY 12 liters
- Coco Peat Bricks are dehydrated and compressed blocks of coconut peat.
- Pest-free and easy to transport, these blocks will expand rapidly into several times their original volume when soaked in water.
- Cocopeat is a multi-purpose growing medium made out of coconut husk.
- It is a very good alternative to traditional peat moss.
- Its air-filled porosity and high water holding capacity make it ideal as a base for potting mixes.
- Used alone, Coco Peat can be used as a germination or hydroponics medium.
- It truly shines as a sustainable peat base for soil-less potting mixes.
- Hydrate by soaking in a large container of water for about 15 minutes.
- Once saturated, fluff up and it's ready to use.
- Excellent water holding capacity.
- Excellent air porosity.
- Natural and organic.
- Environmentally friendly.